Thank you to those who volunteer to create memorable weeks of camp for the Campers.
All staff represent the Armenian Church and the goals of the Western Diocese. All staff personnel will assist wherever assigned, as needed for the best interest of the Camp, and are encouraged to have a current C.P.R. and/or First Aid Certification. All staff must be 18 years old. Applications will be reviewed and final decision for acceptance is based on approval of the Summer Camp Committee. Submission of an application does not guarantee a position on the staff team.
If you have never been to Camp, you and your family can attend the annual Family Day to see our facility and experience a sample of activities available at Camp. Or if you are ready, you can begin your application process.
- All STAFF/COUNSELOR applicants MUST be 18 years of age or older in order to volunteer as a member of our camp STAFF. If you are currently 17, but will be 18 the day before your week of camp starts, you may still apply to be a STAFF member.
- CIT - Counselors In Training must be 17 the day before your week of camp starts and a high school graduate.
- Applications received by the Priority Deadline of April 30th will receive priority placement at Camp. All staff applications submitted prior to the April 30th deadline are reviewed as if they all were received the same time and applicants are ultimately are slotted where they are needed (taking into consideration their preferences as much as possible). Staff is not placed on a first come first serve basis the same way the campers are.
- If you are unsure of your summer availability, we strongly encourage you to apply by the Priority Deadline. It is better to apply early and request a change than applying later and possibly not getting placed at Camp.
- These applications will be considered conditional and you will be placed as needed. In order to increase your chances of placement, we encourage you to include all weeks/positions you are available.
- Taking the bus to camp?
Bus fee (Northern California, Southern California and Orange County): $85
Bus fee (Central California): $35
- Week 1: July 16-July 22
- Week 2: July 23-July 29
- Week 3: July 30-August 5
- Week 4: August 6-August 12
Other Important Dates for Camp 2017
- January 1st - Staff Applications Available
- March 1st - Camper Applications Available
- April 29th - Family Day
- April 30th - Priority Deadline for Staff
- May 15th - Staff Confirmations Sent for those who applied by April 30th
- May 15th - Staff may begin on-line training or as advised
- May 31st - Last day to submit Conditional Staff Applications
- June 15th - On-line Training deadline for ALL Staff
- June 17th- Primary Staff Training at St. Gregory, Pasadena 2215 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107
- June 24th - Secondary Staff Training at St. Gregory in Fowler (for those who cannot attend Primary Training) 220 S. Third Street, Fowler, CA 93625