Attending camp as a camper is an experience that stays with you for a lifetime. Take a moment to learn more about life as a camper by exploring the links to the left. If you have never been to camp, you and your family can attend the annual Family Day to see our facility and experience a sample of activities available at camp.
- Week 1: July 16-July 22
- Week 2: July 23-July 29
- Week 3: July 29-August 5
- Week 4: August 6-August 12
Early Bird Special (register by April 30th): $500.00
Regular Registration (beginning May 1st): $525.00
Multi- Family Discount (2 or more campers): 10% discount
Bus fee (Northern California, Southern California and Orange County): $85.00
Bus fee (Central California): $35.00
Please Note: Payment is due at the time of registration in the form of Credit/Debit Cards or eChecks. The registration system will not submit your application without full payment. Please see our camper application section for more information.
Week 1: July 16—22
Week 2: July 23—29
Week 3: July 30—August 5
Week 4: August 6—August 12
- Camper applications will be available on February 14th
- For families sending two or more children, there is a 10% Multi-Camper Discount which is applied to the registration fee (not applicable to bus fee)
- After July 4th, all cancellations will be 50% refundable (bus fee non-refundable)
- There is NO REFUND for no shows.