Overview of the Application Process
All camper applications must be completed online by a camper's parent or legal guardian. If this is the first time you are completing an application online, it will take you approximately 25 minutes. It is extremely important that you gather all required information for each camper before you start the application because it must be completed at one sitting.
Step 1: Gather information needed for each child (Important: see list of what information is needed)
Step 2: Apply online (will take approximately 25 minutes /child)
Step 3: Submit Payment online (credit card or electronic check)
Step 4: Receive email confirmation that we have received your application
Step 5: Receive email notification of acceptance into a specific week of Camp (usually within 2-3 weeks)
For additional information, make sure to visit the following sections of our site:
- Waitlist procedure: Invariably we have a handful of campers whose summer plans change between when they sign up for Camp and Camp itself. When these campers drop out, or switch weeks of Camp, it may open up a spot for a camper on the waitlist for that particular week. The odds of getting placed into your first week of choice from the waitlist are infinitesimally small compared to your guaranteed placement when signing up for a different week that is still open. However, if you would like to place your child on the waitlist, the process is identical to our regular registration except you will not receive a final confirmation until a spot becomes available.
Cost: Early Bird Special (register by April 30th): $500 Regular Registration (beginning May 1st): $525
Multi-Family Discount (2 or more campers) is 10%
After July 4th, all cancellations are 50% refundable (not applicable to bus fees).
If your child does not show up to camp, their application fee is 100% non-refundable.
All eligible Campers must be between the ages of 8 (and entering 3rd grade this Fall, after Camp) and 17 years old.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER IN OUR NEW DATABASE WITH ACTIVE.COM,
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
NEW LOGIN REQUIRED:
- This is a new database so everyone needs to create a new login even if you previously attended Hye Camp.
- If you have used Active.com to register for sports teams, classes etc., it will recognize your email and will have saved some of your information.
TIPS TO MAKE REGISTRATION EASIER:
- Participants may only attend one week of camp
- Have Medical Insurance Card, Immunization Card and Emergency Contacts nearby
- Answer all the questions that are marked with a red asterisk (*) or you will be prevented from moving on to the next section or completing the registration. Type N/A or NONE if the question does not apply to applicant
- If you leave the page inactive for 20 minutes, you will be logged out and your information will be lost. You must complete the registration(s) form in 1 hour or you will be logged out and lose all your entries (but it should not take that long)
REGISTERING MULIPLE CAMPERS FROM THE SAME FAMILY:
- YOU MUST REGISTER ALL CAMPERS AT THE SAME TIME FOR DISCOUNT TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY.
- On the first page of the application, you should “add” the number of children you are registering to the “cart” per each week of camp. You can do this by clicking “add” or by using the dropdown box next to “quantity”. For example, your cart should show a quantity of 3 if you are registering 3 campers. You will then enter each child's name, birthday and the grade they will be entering this coming fall before moving on to each application
- Look for the “use first registrant’s info” when beginning the second application and click it to automatically fill questions that will be the same for each child
NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Pay in full or
- Pay in 3 installments if you register early. One third will be due upon registration then your credit card will automatically be charged one third on March 31st and the balance will be charged on April 30th. Please note: If this option is chosen, your child’s application will be pending until payment is made in full. You will have until April 30th to pay in full or your child will be removed from the week they are registered in and they will be placed on the waiting list
- We only accept payments online by credit/debit cards and e-checks
There is an option to upload a picture of your child. We STRONGLY encourage that you add a photo to the application. This will help us identify your child when they arrive at camp.
Summer Camp acceptance is on a first-come first-serve basis. All applications will be reviewed and final decision for acceptance is based upon approval by the Summer Camp Committee. All information provided on this application is subject to verification. If it is determined that false information is provided, you may be disqualified from participating in the camp program. The Summer Camp Committee reserves the right to accept, reject, or reconsider any applicant.
No camper or staff will be denied Summer Camp admission because of race, color or national origin.
If you do not receive a registration confirmation email for each camper when you are done with your application (including payment), please contact email@example.com